The EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) and the New Media Consortium (NMC) publish the Horizon Report each year. The report describes emerging technologies that are expected to have significant impact on higher education and creative expression over the next one to five years.
These conferences may be of interest to some of you:
- Experiential Technology (http://www.xtechexpo.com/)
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH) (https://www.siggraph.org/attend/annual-conferences)
- South by Southwest Interactive (http://sxsw.com/interactive)
- South by Southwest Edu (http://sxswedu.com/)
- CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy, and Social Networking (http://www.interactivemediainstitute.com/cypsy19)
- East Coast Games Conference (www.ecgconf.com/)
Have a resource you think should be on this list? Please send us the name, a link, and a brief statement about it to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!