The Duke Digital Initiative (DDI) is an ongoing program to help advance awareness and use of new and emerging technologies in support of teaching and learning at Duke. We investigate what’s on the horizon, and we invite you to join us in one or more of the following ways:
- Duke faculty can submit proposals in response to our calls for proposals (CFP).
- Anyone can join the ddi-announce mailing list to find out about DDI events, to receive information about our CFPs, and other informational announcements.
- You can attend one of our events. See our home page or search for ddi on the Duke events calendar.
- If you’d like to suggest a technology for exploration by DDI staff, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on Twitter: @Duke-DDI
We are a collaboration between the Office of Information Technology (OIT) and Duke’s Learning Innovation.