The Duke Digital Initiative (DDI) explores new and emerging technologies and how they might be used in teaching and learning at Duke. We investigate what’s on the horizon, and we invite you to join us in one or more of the following ways:
- Duke faculty, librarians, and graduate students can submit proposals in response to our calls for proposals (CFP). (Note that some proposal categories are limited in who can apply.)
- Anyone can join the ddi-announce mailing list to find out about DDI events, to receive information about our CFPs, and other informational announcements.
- Anyone can join the vr2learn mailing list and become part of the community interested in virtual reality and augmented reality for teaching and learning.
- You can attend one of our events. See our home page or search for ddi on the Duke events calendar.
- If you’d like to suggest a technology for exploration by DDI staff, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @Duke_DDI